CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

eyebags

Since the first day of school, i started having eyebags. It looks so awful. I guess its because im too stressed. Too many homeworks, too many subjects to study, and too many jazz practises. Im trying to juggle my time with school,extra curricular activities, family & friends. But now, i dont have to think about a lot of things since its summer. So ill be really glad if this "bags" would go away. I was thinking if they have this oil or ointment or something. And according to my aunt, i could slice the cucumber into 2 thin slices and put it above me eyes (while they are closed ofcourse!). but what i think i really need is sleep! HAHA. I'll be trying everything so that my eyes would look dazzling when i go out of the beach :)

0 comments: