CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

get some zzz's


Ever since the first day of SY 2007-2008, i've been sleeping very late. Like, 12 or 1AM. And not because i was trying to pull an all-nighter but because of using the net or watching tv. I should really stop this habit coz its not good for me and my health and plus, it might affect my studies. Everytime that happens, i'd get really draggy eyebags the next day and wound up cranky, uneasy, and tired. But i realized that this is all wrong, And that i need to stop. I learned that if you dont get any adequate zzz's, it can increase my risk of a heart disease or cancer and the most dreaded, THE GAINING OF WEIGHT. So since im planning to make a new lifestyle by sleeping early or getting enough sleep, i should make my bedroom more comfortable. Add more pillows to my bed, buy soothing CD's that has soothing music for me to put to sleep. Good idea,right? HEHE. Happy zzz-ing, you guys!

0 comments: