CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weight Loss for Teens

From the first week of summer, i have been "bloated". I have gained weight. and a lot of weight. My tummy has gone way bigger than before. And i think i know why. I never eat vegetables nor fruits. I only eat fruits when im in the mood or something. But i havent eaten a vegetable since,what, kindergarten? Thats how much i hate veggies. I think the last time i ate one, i ended up vomitting. Oh my! Its my only answer to a healthy body! But how will i do it? So, as usual, i searched it on the net and found this site. Although i still have to eat healthy, atleast there's some tips that'll be very helpful during my diet. I do hope i lose weight by this method. And i promise ill start eating vegetables :). Anne Collins, you better be right!

Keeping you posted, Gelaboooom

0 comments: