CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

urban dictionary


I was very fascinated by this site. It has hilarious meanings to "normal" words. Trust me, your going to laugh like hell. :> here are some examples:

ANGELA (my name)- A desired human being who often pwns noobs at various video games including Dance Dance Revolution. Angela's also generally posses a large rear end. This rear end can be referred to as Laquisha.


Its partly true! The dance dance revolution part. :> . But i dont get the part about "LAQUISHA". What is that,anyway?...........so, i searched it on urbandictionary,again.

LAQUISHA- a black chick; a crazy heffa; A Pretty young queen.

Okaaay, i did better when i did'nt know. But atleast the last one is quite acceptable to my standards. :) So there, try searching your name. You'll have loads of fun with this site! I promise :)

Keeping you posted, gelabooooom

0 comments: