CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jason Dolley



No, this doesnt mean im not inlove with Devon Werkheiser anymore. HAHA. I'd kill just to spend 10 minutes with him. Anyways, while i was channel surfing, i happen to stop at Disney channel, being the kid that i am, i stopped for awhile and stayed tune. Then suddenly this advertisement appeared about another movie that will be airing on the 20th of April. The commercial was quite good. It got me curious and made me want to watch it. But something more captivating captured my eyes as i watched the said advertisement. The star was Jason Dolley. He is one of my top 10 hottest guys on Earth! My goodness, me and my "eyes for guys".HAHA. cool, huh? By the way, the movie im watching is Minute Men. Sounds kiddy, right? But its cool, i swear! :D

0 comments: